Sunday, November 18, 2012

A plan for this week

Worst case scenario mom here - Planning the week ahead!
What could possible go wrong? Well, should I begin?
No, I don't think I will, I'll wait and see what the week holds for me.

Tomorrow is treatment day at the hospital and oh, am I NOT looking forward to it.
At which point is it too much?  What level does his meltdown have to be before I say no more?

I've already mentioned the hospital, the treatment and a special treat.
I think that I'll take him to see the giant Christmas tree tomorrow.

Funny how no one really warns you all the emotions you will have when you have kids.
Do parents of kids with no disabilities feel as I do?
I'm still luckier than others.  I get to take my son home after his treatment and when you look at other kids at the hospital, you realize how lucky you really are.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment