Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Au revoir Adiri...

Adiri is no more!

Bebeccino will no longer stock this great and innovative baby bottle. The manufacturer went out of business a little while ago!

Like you, I am perplexed as to what happened. I first discovered Adiri in Los Angeles, in a great store called The Right Start.
At the time, Gabriel was 10 months old and I was trying to get him to take a bottle.

I loved the look and Gabriel took to it right away. When I decided to launch bebeccino, Adiri was the first product I purchased. It was a great seller from the beginning. I was overjoyed. It gave me that extra push that I needed to expand the products I had and get into bebeccino full time. As full time as I could be with a child that has a bleeding disorder.

No matter what, I could always rely on Adiri. We sold stock after stock and I never thought that we would stop selling it. Until one day, I got an email from the manufacturer saying they were ceasing production on the bottles and that they would close.

Within a day they were gone, a terrible victim of the US financial fiasco that is happening at the moment.

We sold our last few bottles this week and it was sad to box up my last bottle and ship it off.

I would like to thank all the wonderful clients that bought the bottles and that supported bebeccino over the last year and a half.

I am grateful to you all for helping me as I continue to work from home and support my son.

So, I say Au revoir to Adiri and a BIG thank you to you all for all the continuous encouragement that you give when you read my blog and surf bebeccino.

HOWEVER, I say a BIG bonjour to all our other great products, such as Think Baby bottles, Organic Kidz stainless steel baby bottles, Born Free and other wonderful sippy cups.

Check them out when you have a chance, you will not be disappointed.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment